John Masters Green Tea & Rose Hydrating Face Serum
- This penetrating serum provides intense moisture and protection
to the skin. Sea algae soothes and nourishes, while sunflower oil - high
in omega-6 - hydrates and forms a protective barrier against environmental
pollutants. Infused with green tea & rice extract to rejuvenate and
repair dehydrated skin.
• treats stressed and environmentally damaged skin
• green tea helps cellular turnover
• penetrates instantly
• free-radical-scavenging superoxide dimutase is a superlative skin
• for normal to dry skin
• use throughout the day to refresh & nourish the skin
• use at night in place of heavy creams
|| key ingredients
• green tea - rejuvenates skin
• rose flower oil - nourishes skin
• rice - softens and heals while helping to prevent wrinkles
• sea algae - soothing and nourishing to skin
• sunflower - retains moisture and protects skin
• aloe vera gel - anti-inflammatory; soothing
• radish root - new all-natural preservative; protects against
John Masters is coveted by celebs and stylists the world over, and there isn’t a beauty editor on the planet who hasn’t fallen for his fantastic products in their sleek packages. In person, John exudes warmth, charm, and a quiet determination that belies his success. |
John Masters Organics is now a truly global brand, sold in over 30 countries—it’s also one of a handful to have genuine cachet in the capitals of Europe. In 2004, he won the UK’s Soil Association’s highest award at a prestigious London trade show.
||Created in 1991, John Master's is a pioneer of prestige natural haircare and skincare in America, and indeed, globally. His products use Eco-Cert and QAI certified organic ingredients where possible and are free from parabens, petrochemcials, and other harmful ingredients. In 2004, the UK Soil Association selected John Master's Organics as Product of the Year at London's leading European organic trade show.
||John has always "walked the talk" and founded the first "clean air" salon in New York City. A passionate advocate for "one body, one planet" he was recently invited to join the prestigious GreenGlobal USA committee in recognition of his environmental contributions.
||Products selected by Beautorium are not tested on animals.
How to Use:
• apply to face and neck after cleansing and toning
• massage into skin
Aloe barbadensis (aloe) vera leaf juice,* helianthus annuus (sunflower)
seed oil,* glycerin,* coco glucoside, coconut alcohol, rosa damascena
(rose) flower water,* leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, borago
officinalis (borage) seed oil,* oryza sativa (rice) extract,* camellia
sinensis (green tea) leaf extract,* spirulina platensis (algae) extract,*
butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter,* rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary)
leaf extract,* lecithin, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil,* rosa
damascena (rose) flower oil,* anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil,*
boswellia carterii (frankinscense) resin extract, sclerotium gum powder,
xanthan gum, potassium sorbate
* NOP Certified Organic
Organic Face Treatments - John Masters Green Tea & Rose Hydrating Face