John Masters Shine On - This natural, leave-in hair treatment
uses organic kelp in place of synthetic silicone to smooth the hair shaft,
leaving hair shiny and soft all day long. A great natural-shine alternative
to petroleum-based products. Six additional certified-organic plant extracts
help condition the hair. Safe for color-treated hair.
• organic kelp creates incredible shine, volume and softness
• gives a natural looking shine without weighing hair down
• does not leave oily build up on the hair shaft, which leads to
• contains no petroleum-based silicone
• great for all hair types, even fine hair
• to add shine and volume to dull, limp hair
• excellent leave-in hair treatment to strengthen and fortify hair
|| key ingredients
• organic sea kelp - shines and softens hair
• marine phytoplankton - enables the hair shaft to retain moisture
• fagus sylvatica extract - enhances natural keratin for stronger
• carrot seed oil - phenomenal moisturizer; high in carotene
and vitamin A
• calendula extract - a wonderful antibacterial for the scalp
John Masters is coveted by celebs and stylists the world over, and there isn’t a beauty editor on the planet who hasn’t fallen for his fantastic products in their sleek packages. In person, John exudes warmth, charm, and a quiet determination that belies his success.|
John Masters Organics is now a truly global brand, sold in over 30 countries—it’s also one of a handful to have genuine cachet in the capitals of Europe. In 2004, he won the UK’s Soil Association’s highest award at a prestigious London trade show.
||Created in 1991, John Master's is a pioneer of prestige natural haircare and skincare in America, and indeed, globally. His products use Eco-Cert and QAI certified organic ingredients where possible and are free from parabens, petrochemcials, and other harmful ingredients. In 2004, the UK Soil Association selected John Master's Organics as Product of the Year at London's leading European organic trade show.
||John has always "walked the talk" and founded the first "clean air" salon in New York City. A passionate advocate for "one body, one planet" he was recently invited to join the prestigious GreenGlobal USA committee in recognition of his environmental contributions.
||Products selected by Beautorium are not tested on animals.
How to Use:
• apply sparingly through damp hair
• comb-through evenly
• style and blow dry as desired
• add more as needed for increased shine & softness
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera leaf juice) gel,* aqua (water), glycerin,
guar gum,* sodium alginate, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil,* olea
europaea (olive) oil,* calendula officinalis (calendula) extract,* anthemis
nobilis (chamomile) extract,* xanthane gum, methylcellulose gum, macrocystis
pyrifera (kelp) extract,* marine phytoplankton, fagus sylvatica (beech)
* NOP Certified Organic
Buy Styling HairCare Products - John Masters Shine On Reviews